Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Glequin French Manicure

Hey there!  This was the manicure I did this summer for my little sister's university convocation to match a blue and white striped dress I was wearing.  Trust me it's rare for me to coordinate my nails to my outfit but this was a special occasion.

Glequin French Manicure


I know a lot of people don't love french manicure but I think they're clean and simple.  I used a Sally Hansen french manicure kit for the polishes and then jazzed it up a bit using some blue glequins (ie. a made up word abbreviating sequins + glitter) I purchased from Born Pretty Store.  They're actually really easy to use.  I first learned how to use them from The Nailasaurus.

Glequin French Manicure
Glequin French Manicure

Is it just me or do my nails look like mannequin nails here?  Weird...

'Til next time...







No comments: