Monday, March 10, 2014

SpaRitual Running With Wolves with Cici & Sisi Stamping Decals

Hey there!  Today I'm showing you what is currently on my nails, something that rarely happens because I can never get the photos edited so quickly.  But I wanted to share these right away so I got 'er done!  This is SpaRitual Running with Wolves with stamping decals made using a Cici & Sisi 05 image.


I have to thank my friend Susan for pretty much this entire manicure.  She had mentioned wanting Running With Wolves, from a 2011 SpaRitual collection so I hunted it down for her for Christmas and bought one for myself in the meantime.  Then she posted this on Instagram and I had to steal her colour combo too.  So thanks Sue!

I started with 2 coats of Running With Wolves, a metallic bronze-brown that almost glows.  It's the perfect fall colour but here I am rocking it in March.



Then I dared try stamping decals again.  I love making decals but between impatience and terrible colour choices they have been failing me lately.  But these ones turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself.  As usual they make bubbles but I'm okay with that.


As mentioned the image comes from Cici & Sisi plate 05.  The black is from Mundos de Unas and the decal is filled in with Essie Penny Talk.  Didn't Susan pick an awesome colour combination!  I doubt I would have thought of using 2 metallics together.



Well that's all for now! 

'Til next time...









No comments: