Thursday, May 29, 2014

Messy Mansion Lace Nail Stamping

Hey there!  Lace stamping images seem to be all the rage lately and I, for one, am a-okay with that.  I love them.  So the second I received my Messy Mansion order with the new lace plate (MM44) in it, I used it right away.  Here's what I came up with.



For this I started with two coats of Essie Allure, a really sheer off-white.  Then I stamped with Mundo de Unas white with a couple of images from Messy Mansion MM44.  To top it off I added another coat of Essie Allure to take down some of the starkness of the white.


You can see that even with 3 coats altogether of Allure on I still have VNL (if that tells you how sheer it is).  The point of this was to look like my nails were almost naked with the lace so VNL is okay...right?  


Are you liking the lace trend?  I'm still waiting for my orders from MoYou London and Vivid Lacquer with their new lace plates so I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this from me soon.

'Til next time...






No comments: