Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Picture Polish Columbia and some water decals

Hey there!  Does anyone else feel super sluggish coming off a long weekend?  I should feel all refreshed and ready to go but all I want to do at the moment is have a long nap on the couch.  Unfortunately between work and ultimate, a nap is not in my future.  So to try to revive myself a bit I thought I could write up a quick post.  

This here is Picture Polish Columbia.  When I saw that Picture Polish was releasing some Rocky Horror-exlusive shades that the rest of weren't going to be able to get our hands on, my heart broke a little because I wanted the red glitter polish.  But luckily they were allowed to distribute these worldwide so I made sure I picked up Columbia as soon as I could.  When I wore it I added some wavy water decals just because.


This is 3 coats of Columbia before adding the water decals.  I added some HK Girl top coat to make it super shiny.  I first saw swatches of these polishes on More Nail Polish and noticed her cursing red glitter nail polishes because it's so hard to photograph their awesomeness.  She was right.  I tried so hard to get photos that capture the depth of Columbia and this was as good as I got and it's not good enough.  So trust me, if you love sparkly red nail polishes like I do, you'll love this one.


And here's a few more photos with the wavy water decals.  I bought these from Born Pretty Store forever ago so I can't find the link to the exact product now but I did find a listing for a white version of these.  If you're interested, you can find those here




Well I guess I should go back to trying to stay awake.  Wish me luck!

'Til next time...







No comments: