Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Butterflies, Ladybugs & Fireflies

Hey there!  How's everyone's weekend going?  I hear it's Memorial Day down in the US so I hope you guys are having a great long weekend!  This week's Sunday stamping challenge theme is Butterflies, Ladybugs & Fireflies.  I chose butterflies and came up with this after seeing Enamel Girl's post about using the OPI sheer tints over white stamping.  Genius!


I think this look is pretty self explanatory but here's the gist.  I started with two coats of my favourite black, A England Camelot, followed by stamping of the butterflies and flowers from MoYou London Mother Nature -10 using Mundo de Unas white.  I kind of like it in just black and white too.


Then I layered the OPI sheer tints randomly over the stamping once it was dry.



And, just because I loved how my thumb nail turned out, here's an awkward hand pose to try to show it to you.


'Til next time...











No comments: