Thursday, June 5, 2014

Loaded Lacquer Jelly Gradient

Hey there!  Today I have a jelly gradient stampwich for you that I did using my new Loaded Lacquer Vibrant Jiggles (Heather's cute name for jelly polishes).  It doesn't look much like previous stampwiches I've shown (here and here) because there's only one layer of stamping but these could (and will, I'm sure) be used for layered stamping/jelly like my previous posts.


I started with two or three coats of Loaded Lacquer Mango and then added Watermelon starting about a quarter of the way down my nail and then Pomegranate from about half way down.  Jellies are a great way to make easy peasy gradients (I'll be showing you another one in the next few days that I just did).  Look how squishy that looks!  


I stamped with the awesome hibiscus image from Infinity-42 using Konad White.  I waited for this plate to be restocked just for this image so I used it as soon as I received my order.


I sandwiched the stamping with one more coat of Loaded Lacquer Mango and added HK Girl top coat just to dry it quicker because this was definitely already shiny.



I wore these the night my ultimate team had a Hawaiian theme so they fit right in with everybody's Hawaiian shirts.

'Til next time...







No comments: