Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tribal Nail Stamping with Picture Polish Chillax and Swagger

Hey there!  Happy Wednesday to you!  Today I used a couple more Picture Polish shades (what can I say...I'm loyal to the brands I adore) to do some saran wrap nails.  Even though I super loved the saran wrap look (which reminded me that I need to do them way more often), I covered them with some rough tribal stamping.



I thought I'd also share my swatches of the two polishes I used.  First, this is two coats of Chillax.  Holy cow this has got to be one of my favourite polishes I've gotten in the last few months.  I adore the bright mint green colour and it's super opaque.  I wonder if it would stamp...I'll have to try it out soon.


The second is two coats of Swagger.  Another great formula but this one is a bright periwinkle blue.  


For the saran wrap part, I started with Chillax and then saran'ed Swagger on top of it.  So quick and easy and I love the outcome.



Lastly I added some stamping with MoYou London Pro-02 in Mundo de Unas Black (and Pro -06 on my thumb but you can barely see that).  It pretty much covered most of the marble-y look from the saran wrap but I still quite liked the outcome.



Seriously, remind me to do more saran wrap nail art...

'Til next time...










No comments: