Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Stamping - New Colour Combination

Hey there!  How was everybody's weekend?  Mine was great.  We had our ultimate frisbee league finals and my team finished second which isn't bad at all.  I came away with a sprained ankle but now that league is over I have lots of time to heal.  I'm sure it'll only take a couple of days until it's back to good and, in the meantime, I get to have fun examining the swelling that is making it look like I have an egg under my skin.

This week's Sunday stamping challenge theme is "colour combination I have never tried before".  While there are tons of combinations I haven't used, I decided to go with this simple one - white and silver.


For the white base I used Pure Ice Superstar!  And the stamping is an image from Cici & Sisi -12, stamped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep.



I also mattified it with Essie Matte About You but you can't really see the difference in my photos between glossy and matte.  In real life, I loved it mattified.  



That's all for today.  I'm still beat from the games and party yesterday so I'm going to go back to taking it easy for the rest of my evening.

'Til next time...




No comments: