Sunday, January 4, 2015

Negative Space Leadlighting

Hey there!  I know I've been complaining about how crazy December was and it has caught up to me and gotten me sick right in time to go back to work tomorrow.  At least I think it has.  Maybe my super immune system will kick in and I'll be good to go by morning but today all I've done is eat and sleep.  Good thing I did my Sunday stamping mani a few days ago!  This week's theme is Negative Space Nails.  Usually negative space nails would keep a lot more naked nail than I'm showing here but, trust me, that's for your own good.  You don't want to see too much of my nails naked but if you must, you can see them after the jump.  Instead, I did some stamping on almost naked nails and then  filled most of it in with the leadlighting technique. 



Like I said, I stamped on almost naked nails.  I actually put down Girly Bits Smooth Move Ridge Filling base coat.  I don't really have ridge-y nails but I like how this base coat makes my nails look.  Then I stamped with Pueen 79 and Mundo de Unas Black.



For the leadlighting, I wanted to use my recent purchase of the Esmaltes da Kelly Soap Bubbles collection.  I used Pink, Green and Yellow here.  They're so vibrant but still sheer enough for leadlighting.  I can tell these are going to get a lot of use.  Finished it off with a coat of HK Girl and voila, there you have it.



Okay, I think I'll be getting horizontal again now.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!  

'Til next time...






No comments: