Monday, March 23, 2015

Gradient Mosaic Nail Art

Hey there!  Today I have another instalment for the 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge.  The themes are mosaic/stained glass and pink & orange.  Honestly I had zero idea what I was going to do for these so I kept putting them off (I usually try to be a couple weeks ahead in case I have to go AWOL for any reason).  But when I finally did these I really like how they turned out.  



To do these I started with a base of KBShimmer Eyes White Open (my favourite white these days).  Then I tried to find orange and pink polishes that looked like they could form a sort of gradient.  I freehanded on the mosaic pattern with the following polishes (from orange to pink):
Picture Polish Totes
Zoya Arizona
Dance Legend 306 
Sally Hansen Coral Reef
Zoya Wendy
KBShimmer Let's Not Coral

For top coat I used KBShimmer's Clearly On Top.


I like how it looks as though I did do a gradient even though it's just different polishes.  Maybe that should tell me I have too many polishes...but that's not possible!



'Til next time....



No comments: