Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Black & White

Hey there!  Oh I'm so lazy with the blog on Sundays!  These pics were all edited and good to go and yet I'm not actually writing up my Sunday stamping post until after 9 pm...and it happens every week!  But I can't resist participating in the Adventures in Stamping themes so it's better late than never, right?  This week's theme was black & white so I used a couple of images from the UberChic Beauty stamping plates that I'm currently in love with!



For the black base, I used a couple of coats of Zoya Storm, a night sky in a bottle that I don't give nearly enough attention.  


The stamping was done with Mundo de Unas White and UberChic Beauty 2-03 (previously reviewed here).  The image actually has at the girl blowing a heart but I wanted to make it look like she was blowing the stars so I eliminated the heart and then taped my middle finger off in a sideways "V" so I would only get the stars (also from plate 2-03) in that area.  I also added a couple of stars by her hand to try to make it look more cohesive.  


I'm not entirely convinced that I should have used Storm as the base for this since the holo makes it already look like the sky is filled with stars.  Maybe it would've been better for a black creme but who wants a black creme when they could use a black holo?!


That's all for tonight.  This upcoming week is The Digit-al Dozen Nature week and I'm SO darn excited about it.  I think I have some of my best manis ever (if I do say so myself) so please come back this week!

'Til next time...








No comments: