Friday, April 10, 2015

Formula X Demolition and Floral Leadlighting

Hey there!  Yay, it's Friday!  Even though it was only a 4 day work week for me, it's dragged on so I'm very much looking forward to the weekend.  Today's post is something I wore earlier this week with one of the Formula X for Sephora's Transformer top coats that is so spring-toned that I just had to pair it with some floral stamping that I leadlighted with a few of Esmaltes da Kelly's Soft Soap Bubbles.  



After seeing (and drooling over) this post from my fellow Digit-al Dozen member, Canadian Nail Fanatic, I remembered that I had a couple of these Formula X toppers that I'd completely forgotten about.  So I busted them out and decided to wear Demolition, a gift from my darling sister, over OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls, along with a couple of coats of HK Girl to smooth out the glitters. 


On my accent nail I stamped with MoYou London Pro -07 and Mundo de Unas Black.  I leadlighted with a few of the Esmaltes da Kelly Soft Soap Bubbles (Laranja, Rosa and Azul) and finished that with HK Girl too.



I'm glad I was reminded about these toppers, even if I rarely wear toppers.  The Canadian Nail Fanatic's post made me NEED that blue one so I quickly ordered it, along with a few of the others that were still available (and on sale) on the Sephora site.  They should be waiting for me at the post office when I get home from work tonight!

'Til next time...


No comments: