Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Color Crash, Pastels and Neons

Hey there!  This eye-blasting mani comes thanks to the Adventures in Stamping group on Facebook.  This week's Sunday stamping challenge is "Color Crash, Pastels and Neons).  So I did just that and stamped neons over a pastel base.  It turned out better than I thought.  I even had cashiers telling me they liked them.



The pastel base is Etheral Lacquer Mint Madness (3 coats).  Over that I stamped with Mundo de Unas Neon Orange (28), Neon Pink (29) and Tutti (69) using UberChic Beauty UC 1-01.


On my accent nail I used one of China Glaze's new glitter toppers with colors that matched the stamping.  It is two-ish coats of Let The Beat Drop.  Isn't it cool how well it matches the stamping?  All that was topped with HK Girl top coat. 



That's all for this instalment of Sunday Stamping.

'Til next time...








No comments: