Wednesday, June 3, 2015

InstaLove with UberChic Beauty

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have another post with UberChic Beauty's Geek Love -01 plate.  Last week I reviewed this plate with a couple of other mani's.  I also had done this one but I loved it so much that I wanted to show it all on it own.  It's almost like these images were made especially for us nail bloggers because I know I personally LOVE my followers.  You guys make me feel so special :-)



For the InstaLove nails I started with two coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff and then made stamping decals with the UberChic Beauty Geek Love plate, MDU Black and acrylic paint.



For the rainbow nails, I tried to match the colors to Instagram's logo.  I used China Glaze With Love, Happy Go Lucky and Treble Maker and KBShimmer Sky Jinks to freehand on the coloured stripes.  Then I applied the decals that were made the same way as the InstaLove ones.  And finally I applied OPI matte top coat to give it a more vintage feel.



That's all for today.  And thank you for reading.  I'm still shocked that anyone checks out my corner of the internet.  I do heart you all <3

'Til next time...

No comments: