Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Over A Gold Base

Hey there!  For this week's Sunday Stamping theme, we're doing gold base or gold stamping images in honor of Childhood Cancer Awareness.  I recently did a cancer awareness mani so, instead of doing awareness ribbons again, I thought I'd do something that might appeal to the kids.  So this is me sending the children and their families some love.



For the gold base here, I used 2 coats of pipedream polish Treasure Chest.  Unfortunately this polish is discontinued...such a shame since 2 coats for full coverage of a holo microglitter is pretty darn good.  


For the teddy bears I made decals with Fab Ur Nails FUN16 and Mundo de Unas Black, Taupe and Red.  The hearts are from a different FUN plate, FUN13, stamped with Mundo de Unas Red.  All finished with HK Girl top coat.  


If you'd like to learn more about how you can help with childhood cancer awareness in Canada, you can find their website here.

'Til next time...

No comments: