Friday, November 27, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Comics/Cartoons

Hey there!  This week's Crumpet's Nail Tarts theme is Comics and Cartoons.  I thought this was a really fun theme since we could do specific characters that we liked or do something more general.  I decided I wanted to do a general comic mani because it gave me the perfect opportunity to use this Comics-03 plate that I bought from MoYou London ages ago.  I love collecting stamping plates but too many of them sit unused while I use the same plates over and over again!  



I love how this simple leadlighting turned out.  I started with a white base of KBShimmer Eyes White Open and then stamped different images from MoYou London Comics-03 with Mundo de Unas Black.


Then I did the leadlighting with 10.1 Polish Vampire Red, Lemon Cupcake and Blueberry Blues and made with matte with OPI matte top coat.  



I'm pretty curious what comics/cartoons the rest of the group has done for this prompt.  We can find out with the links below.  

'Til next time...



No comments: