Friday, April 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Animals

Hey there!  Today for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas, we have a fun theme.  Animals!  I've been itching to get to the cabin after a long winter away so I did some stamping of the great outdoors.  I've seen all the creatures I've put on my nails either at the lake or on the way to the lake (usually right in front of my car...yikes!).  Keep reading to see all the details.



For the base I used 3 coats of Zoya Rayne.  It's such a pretty shimmery blue...shame that my camera always refuses to pick up the shimmer.  


All the stamping is from Dashica Infinity 162.  This plate is a tough one for me.  I love the animals and the images but the boxes around them makes it really hard to use, at least for me.  I removed the box parts of the images off my stamper with tape before using them.  


The stamping polishes I used are Mundo de Unas Military Green and Black.  It's a good thing MDU dries slowly so I had time to do the image surgery.  To finish I used Essie Matte About You.  


I'm looking forward to checking out the animals that the rest of the group has brought us today.  I bet there's going to be a lot of cute nails down below so check them out!  

'Til next time...

No comments: