Friday, October 21, 2016

UberChic Beauty Texture-licious Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Hooray, it's the weekend!  I'm kicking mine off by writing a quick blog post to show you the greatest new plate...UberChic Beauty's Texture-Licious mini plate.  As soon as I saw the preview for this plate, I was drooling.  It has such great patterns for layering images on top of each other that that's how I chose to test it out.  I've done three manis already with it, all with double or triple stamping, and I loved them all.  I'm going to sound like a rabid fan here but this is the most inspirational plate I've seen in ages.  I hope you like what I've done with it.


First, the plate info.  UberChic Beauty's mini plates are the more standard size of 6 x12 cm, with mainly full nail images of 17 x 21 mm.  You can see the various patterns on this plate and how easy they are to combine.  I don't think there's a single combination that wouldn't work in some way.  I tried most of these images (mostly with the UberChic Clear XL Stamper with Tall Holder) and didn't have any issues.  There's also some small script images along the bottom.  I didn't use any of them in today's manis but they could make a fun addition.  


My first mani was inspired by a bath bomb, of all things.  I was using one from Lush last weekend and loved how the turquoise, aqua and white swirled together so I immediately put it on my nails and wore it all weekend.  It even had a fine gold/copper glitter in it so I used that color in my stamping too.  


The base was China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.  I did some gradient stamping with the splatter image on that with Mundo de Unas Mint and White.  Then I used the swirly lines with Essie Penny Talk and finished with HK Girl.  


My second mani used a base of ILNP The Harpist.  I stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and White since I thought that this image combination looked a bit like marble.  It'd probably look a lot more like marble if I didn't use such a sparkly base...I'll have to try that soon.  



And lastly, I wanted to do a tweed design.  I wanted to go for some fall colors but I ended up with a camouflage tweed.  I started with Dance Legend Pine Bark that I triple stamped with Mundo de Unas Black, Military Green and Bones.  I used Essie Matte About You to matte the final look.   I previously bought a different plate so I could do tweed nails but this image is much easier to use.  I could see this particular image coming in super handy if you ever want to do a distressed look.   




Obviously, I can't say enough about this plate so I think it belongs in everybody's stamping plate stash.  Find it and the rest of UberChic's products in the links below.

$7.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...



No comments: